Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My newest item

So, I haven't been adding alot of new things to my store lately, but the wheels have been turning and I've had some things in the works.

My newest thing: Mini clippies!













I've had people mention that they find the full sized ones too big for little baby heads. I've wanted to do it for a while, but shied away when I found instructions on how to make my own smaller clips. Basically, it said to cut down the regular ones, but be sure to fully line because of the sharp edges! Now, even though I do fully line my clips, that was enough to scare me off.

Until I found a source for little clips! Now, I have these small clips, and they are still safe, and BOY are they ever cute! See the final picture for a size comparison.
Stay tuned for more new items coming in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love the tiny ones! I actually make clips and sell at the local market. I have tried the tiny ones, by cutting them to shorten them. Would you mind telling me where you can actually buy the smaller ones?