Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I have an obsession

I love pretty things. Even as a little girl, I loved to have things simply because they are pretty. My mother once described me as a crow because of this. I just like to collect things and put them in my nest.

Now my obsession has become ribbon. A part of me wonders if I started this clippie business because I wanted an excuse to collect more pretty things. Here is my latest order of ribbon.


There's red and pink, blue, orange and green. I have more of my favourite lollipop ribbon and more colours of it. Pink and blue denim. Two of the boxed sets of ribbon that have such lovely prints.

Yes, I am obsessed. I won't tell you how many hundreds of dollars I have spent on ribbon in the last few months. This order is only a part of it. After all, you might tell my husband. But, rest assured, it will all be put to good use.

2 comments:

woolthing said...

Pretty, pretty. You have some work ahead of you. Enjoy.

Unknown said...

ohh, really pretty! I see some cute valentines day clippies coming out of this red and pink printed ribbons.